We're penny savvy. We help established and ambitious businesses stop wasting money on marketing. Would you like to find out if you're leaking profit?
We supply marketing 'get up and go'
Solid Sources works with established businesses who have a fantastic product or service and a big ideas for success. They want to grow and have recognised the need for some help with their marketing planning and doing, but may not have the resource in house to tackle it, and that's that's where we slot in. Would you like to meet for a chat about your marketing?
How we do it
If your products or services could be classified as a ‘considered purchase’ (a moderate to long customer journey to sale, and may require a number of people/decision-makers along the way), our approach is right for you.
We look at your business and work with the you and your team to find the right marketing or digital activity to tackle the business challenges you have. Whether you sell to businesses, or to consumers, ideally a 6-12 month marketing activity programme follows with lots of help, support and advice along the way.
We also know how much things should(n't) cost and can find you the right team for the job. We'll help you wisely spend every IT or marketing penny and not waste a cent. We like:
- Puzzles: Identifying, prioritising and solving problems.
- Planning: Looking at marketing strategies and activities, and supporting delivery.
- Numbers: Limiting budget and scope creep is our thing.
- Results: Analysing and reporting on the strategies we recommend.
- Sharing: Transferring skills and knowledge.
The kind of things we do
- Brand: New ones, old ones, and internal comms.
- Web: Online marketing (websites, email marketing and social strategy).
- Print: Literature, merchandise, event graphics, promotions, indoor and outdoor advertising.
- Events: (and setting objectives for events).
- Tech: Data and systems.
- And other stuff too.
Doing the doing
If you just need an extra pair of hands on the team, we love a bit of project management or help desk support. With experience in everything from events and promotions to usability research and website planning, (not to mention database development and support) there's not many marketing or IT projects we haven't tackled.
From developing customer communications to complete marketing transformations, we can guide you through the process and help generate ideas.
- Fast doing with a helicopter view of a wide range of marketing and digital/IT tools.
- No nonsense approach with a built in sense of humour.
Who we work with
You might be interested in some of our customer success stories here » They all have the common goal of wanting a n effective marketing plan that sustains long-term sales growth.
How does that sound?
If you have a business challenge, then some good marketing or IT advice could work. Our goal is to help support your sales process and influence your customer's decision to buy from you. If you are a start-up, we can help too, just ask about our start-up packages.
Who ever you are, have a look at the touchpoints of your business and see if you think you are addressing them all with good marketing.